The World Health Organisation WHO has declared the situation with COVID-19 as a global pandemic. For this reason, we are updating our preparedness and measures in real time.
We have activated several proactive measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers. This way we can ensure the continuity of our customer service.
Regarding for example the administration, we have mainly shifted to teleworking and have introduced the following measures in our office services to minimise the risk of infection:
- customers have a chance to wash their hands with soap and/or use a hand sanitiser
- we ask our customers to leave the keys for rental vans in a provided box and we use protective gloves when handling the keys.
- we try to avoid processing cash and recommend card payment
- we have stopped serving coffee to our customers for the time being
- we keep a 2-metre safe distance in all customer service situations
We have also carried out risk assessments for different scenarios to ensure the continuity of our business as the epidemic progresses. Our goal is to maintain the level of our services as normal as possible.
We will follow how the situation develops and will immediately make any necessary changes and take measures if the situation so requires.
We are happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have about this situation by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 013 229356.